In this episode, we are honored to share our interview with Jacobite historian and Outlander fan, Dr. Darren Layne.
Dr. Layne pointed out the following corrections:
- George II was the reigning monarch during the Forty-five, not George I. (This was made that clear later in the episode, but the wrong king was mistakenly named earlier on.)
- Charles Edward was 25 years old during the event, not 23.
Links mentioned in the show
Help us share Outlander!
If this episode tickled your Outlander fancy, head over to iTunes and leave us a rating, a review, and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Outlander Podcast:
• Click here to subscribe via iTunes
• Click here to subscribe via RSS
• You can also subscribe via Stitcher
We’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below, send us an email at [email protected], or call our feedback line at 916-604-4777.